When to Order
The ordering deadline is the 4th of the prior month. For example, the February deadline is January 4th. You can cancel or change your order at anytime before the deadline, but no changes can be made after the deadline has passed.
Placing a Transit Order
- Select Place an Order in the left-hand column.
- Based on your preferred transit methods, select Train, Bus, and/or Ferry, and click Next.
- Enter in your home and work ZIP Codes and click Next.
- Based on your location, the most popular transit products in your area will be listed and your local transit authorities. Select a product or select a transit authority to search for more product options.
- After selecting a product, enter in your order details and click Next .
- Review your order to ensure it is correct and click Proceed to Checkout.
- Confirm your delivery address and click Next.
- Enter in your payment information, check the box next to agree to the terms of service, and click Place Order.
Your order is complete. You can review, edit, or delete your orders on the dashboard. Select My Dashboard in the left-hand column.
- Your order should arrive via mail by the first of the month. If you have not received the benefit, report it missing. See How to Submit a Never Received Pass Claim for TRA Benefits for more information.
- A pending order can be changed or deleted any time before the ordering deadline. Orders cannot be changed or canceled after the ordering deadline. No Exceptions.
- If you already have the MasterCard, funding for the benefit month is typically loaded around the 20th of the prior month. You will be able to make purchases with the funding after it is loaded to the card.
Combining Payment Options
If you order a MasterCard you cannot order any other transit products.
You can order the voucher, fare media, and smart cards at the same time as any other transit benefit except the Prepaid MasterCard.