CareFirst makes HSAs easy for you - and your clients
Health savings accounts (HSAs) are on the rise as an important part of employee benefit packages because they provide a financial cushion to help employees with increasing deductible limits, while keeping costs down for employers. HSAs allow employees to save on medical expenses tax-free while companies save money with reduced payroll taxes – a win-win for both.
Employers save money, time
CareFirst’s HSA plan is easy to implement and offers valuable benefits, including:
- Extra savings — Not only will employers see reduced payroll taxes, they could also save on their portion of health insurance premiums.
- Reduced administration — Employees can manage their account from any mobile device and enjoy the convenience of a simple claims and reimbursement process.
- Enhanced benefits package — Employers are better able to attract and retain employees with a product that helps employees pay for and save for health care now and in the future.
Outstanding support for you and your clients
Your clients and employees receive 24/7 support to ensure they’re getting the most out of their HSAs. Our high-touch service model provides one-on-one training sessions and a whole team of account executives and customer service representatives. This ensures seamless administration and empowers employees to take an active role in their health care spending decisions.
Each HSA account comes equipped with:
- Zero fees for:
- Account opening and closing
- Replacement debit card(s)
- Over contribution fees
- Online and paper account enrollment and tax statements
- Debit Card
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) or check contributions and withdrawals
User-friendly tech and tools make it easy for your clients to manage their HSAs 24/7
- Portals – broker, employer, member
- Debit card – simple, seamless and smart.
Funds draw from designated health spending account(s) automatically. Free cards with no fees.